Classwork

Ex.4b
1.I have been reading this page four times and i still don’t understand it all.
2.He is hospiatal because he has had an accident.
3.Ouch I have cut my finger.
4.My mother is making sandwiches she has cut bread all morning.
5.Great news. You have won this competition.
6.James has known his wife since he was a child.
7.I have been reading this book since eight o’clock and i still haven’t finished.
Ex.4c
1.Haven’t you finished that book yet?
2.He looks terrible. What has he done all night?
3.Haven’t that singer made any CDs yet?
4.I am sorry I haven’t started my homework yet?
5.My brother works reall hard when he wants too. He has cleaned four rooms this morning.
6.It have been raining for all days- will it ever stop?

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Գործնական Քերականություն

Գործնական քերականություն

Ֆիզիկա