Check your progress

Ex.1a
1.I enjoyed the film a lot yesterday. I hadn't watched a comedy for a long time.
2.I felt really tired yesterday because I didn't sleep well the night before.
3.We had great fun last summer. We hadn't been to the beach since 2001.
4.The house was really cold because someone had forgotten to close the window before we left.
5.Had John lived in London for a long time before he moved to Oxford?
6.Had they known each other for a long time before they got married?

Ex.1b
1.'I'm bored,' she said. She said she was bored.
2.'I want to go home,' said my little brother. My little brother sad he wanted to go home.
3.'I didn't do my homework,' he told the teacher. He told the teacher he hadn't done his homework.
4.'I'll pay for the meal,' said Luis. Luis said he would pay for the meal.
5.'Your brother can't come,' my aunt told me. My aunt told me that my brother couldn't come.
6.'I've never been to the USA,' he said. He said he had never been to the USA.

Ex.1c
1.If we hadn't woken up late yesterday, we wouldn't have been late for school.
2.I wouldn't have bought it for you if I knew you already had it.
3.If i had known the answer, I would have told you.
4.We had phoned you if we wouldn't have forgotten your number.
5.What would you have done if your parents had found out?

Ex.2a
1.Those people are on holiday here they're tourists.
2.My father's a stamp collector.
3.Picasso was a famous artist.
4.I know a journalist at the local newspaper.
5.The pipe's burst - phone for a plumber.
6.My sister's a receptionist at the new hotel.
7.It must be very interesting to be an archaeologist.

Ex.2b
1.I think films are my favourite form of entertainment.
2.Hello. Wh've got a reservation for a room here, for two nights.
3.Look~ I've got an invitation to a party next week.
4.That's much better, James. You've made a lot of improvement.
5.We need some new sports equipment.
6.There's lots of useful information about the city in this guidebook.
7.Quiet, please! I'm doing a very complicated calculation.









Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Գործնական Քերականություն

Գործնական քերականություն

Ֆիզիկա